Columbia University offers a wide spectrum of classes relevant to the Classical Studies graduate program. Departments beyond those listed below may offer relevant classes as well, so it is always good to check the Directory of Classes. Another useful page is Columbia’s Academic Calendar. Once you’ve researched what interests you, please consult with your Advisor and the Classical Studies Chair or Vice-Chair.
News and Events
- Classical Philosophy Lecture: Agreement and Consensus in Plato’s Crito, by James Warren, University of Cambridge
- Classical Dialogues: Annetta Alexandridis on Human and Animal Bodies in Ancient Greece
- Columbia University at Hadrian’s Villa: The 2016 Archaeological Campaign
- Workshop in Ancient & Contemporary Philosophy
- Classical Studies Dissertation Workshop