Classical Studies offers both a free-standing terminal M.A. program and a Ph.D. (M.A./M.Phil./Ph.D.) program. Detailed information coming before July 1, 2011.
News and Events
- Classical Philosophy Lecture: Agreement and Consensus in Plato’s Crito, by James Warren, University of Cambridge
- Classical Dialogues: Annetta Alexandridis on Human and Animal Bodies in Ancient Greece
- Columbia University at Hadrian’s Villa: The 2016 Archaeological Campaign
- Workshop in Ancient & Contemporary Philosophy
- Classical Studies Dissertation Workshop