Richard A. Billows, professor, specializes in Ancient Greek and Roman History and Greek epigraphy. He received his B.A. from Oxford University (1978) and his Ph.D. from the University of California , Berkeley (1985). His publications include Kings and Colonists: Aspects of Macedonian Imperialism (1995) and Antigonos the One-Eyed and the Creation of the Hellenistic State (1990). Richard A. Billows webpage.
News and Events
- Classical Philosophy Lecture: Agreement and Consensus in Plato’s Crito, by James Warren, University of Cambridge
- Classical Dialogues: Annetta Alexandridis on Human and Animal Bodies in Ancient Greece
- Columbia University at Hadrian’s Villa: The 2016 Archaeological Campaign
- Workshop in Ancient & Contemporary Philosophy
- Classical Studies Dissertation Workshop